SAPPHIRE SOFT LEAF BUFFALO
- Very High Shade Tolerance
- Adequate drought tolerance, ideal for Australian climate.
- Brilliant Winter green colour
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Broad folding leaves deliver a soft touch underfoot.
- Low allergenic.
GREAT IN SHADY AREAS
Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo performs well in high shade area, maintaining its growth and leaf quality in as much as 70% shade, outperforming several other varieties of turf.
SUITABLE FOR TOUGH CLIMATES
Once established, Sapphire Soft Leaf is resistant to drought, but still requires water. During dry seasons, be sure to adequately water your lawn to prevent it from browning and dying. Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo grows in most areas of Australia and has a great resistance to both heat and cold.