- Very high drought tolerance
- Very low maintenance – less mowing, fertiliser and water
- High wear tolerance
- Eye-catching dark green colour
- Fine-medium leaf that is soft to touch and underfoot
- High salt tolerance
- Produces low seed head (common irritant to people with allergies)
Empire Zoysia has a reputation for being one of the most drought-tolerant, water-efficient turf varieties available in Australia. Zoysia turf is a soft, easy-to-manage lawn that grows Australia-wide and features a fine leaf with strong wear tolerance, making it ideal for homes virtually anywhere from Darwin to Hobart and Sydney to Perth. Two of its prominent features include; its good, strong green colour throughout autumn and winter and its minimal maintenance year-round in terms of mowing, watering and fertilising.